[Stoves] [biochar] Re: Project Drawdown

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 30 21:04:18 CDT 2017

Kathleen,

Your Blog comment (link is below) is excellent and I recommend others
read it.   And I am sure that most of the general comments also relate
to the cookstoves info about Drawdown.   It is not a plan.   It is not
(yet) substantiated (methodology is not given).

So my previous comments should be MAGNIFIED about how we enthusiasts for
biochar (and separately cookstoves) should get involved to prove and
improve the calculations of Drawdown.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com