[Stoves] Thai Bucket Stove

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:34:45 CST 2017

Ron:

I agree with all your points and would only add that production of
high-quality char should be compared not just to different household stoves
like Jiko and TLUDs of diferent types but with larger-scale commercial
production alternatives. I for one don't believe in burdening household
stove projects with any metric other than my plain one - pleasing the cook.
But we can agree to disagree where we do.

I came across something recent that might interest you, and Elisa - cc'd
here - may be able to shed some light on the questionnaire methodology for
this report - IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR INCREASING THE ADOPTION AND USE OF
EFFICIENTCHARCOAL COOKSTOVES IN URBAN ANDPERI-URBAN KIGALI
<https://www.scribd.com/document/54889270/Implementation-Plan-for-Increasing-the-Adoption-and-Use-of-Efficient-Charcoal-Cookstoves-in-Urban-and-Peri-Urban-Kigali>
(Winrock
for USAID 2007).

Nikhil