[Stoves] China and cookstoves [Was Re: A user-centered, iterative engineering approach for advanced biomass cookstove design and development]

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:16:36 CST 2017

Frank:

No argument really. Deciding the properties of the biomass is not that
easy. We would have had a database of solid fuels for household uses around
the world with detailed physical characteristics and ultimate chemical
analyses.

Without the fuel - and the food - stove alone won't do much. What is not of
concern to you for stove design is of central concern to a stove seller. Or
his financiers.

Nikhil