[Stoves] Correction of typing -- sorry : Re: stove AND 6-BOX SYSTEM

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Tue Dec 12 12:24:30 CST 2017

Paul,

What was wrong with the first one?

If you have [acorns] and [using a system] you [complete the task] of
getting the water hot enough for tea then that is a successful system.

Now one can experiment with faster, fewer acorns, less PM2.5 etc. First
we need to set up and work off a systematic scientific approach.

I would hesitate in using words like 'fire power' and 'power level'
because you will bring in the engineers. Its just words like 'the time
it takes' for now. Now the best place for engineers is working on
finishing the calculations for the WBT with Ron leading the way. <wink>

Once we get the variables controlled there will be a lot of things we
can do. And all the calculations the engineers want to do for purpose of
improving the system may be possible and we can go back to look at
them.  But we need to use wild biomass and have good controls of the
process in an organized way first or we go in circles.

i think the TLUD will benefit most from this because it is so much more
important to get the fuel processed and packed properly.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields
Gabilan Laboratory