[Stoves] Winrock LPG Webinar

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 13 23:30:39 CST 2017

Ron,

I attended the webinar also, and have reactions very similar to yours.
When you mentioned a graph, I kwew which one even before I saw that you
send a copy of that graph.

On the financial side of fuels for the very poor people, biomass (wood)
will eventually win out.   Well, at present, wood etc IS the defacto
fuel of the poor.  What we are doing is trying to provide the advanced
biomass-burning  cookstoves.   The case for TLUD micro-gasifier stoves
is stronger and stronger every day.

And LPG will not be an obstacle except while sucking up so much of the
government support money.   That will change.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com