[Stoves] Going back to 3-Stone Fire [Was Re: China andcookstoves]

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:27:25 CST 2017

Dear Kirk,

“Do you disagree with the sensors, computer graphs, and filters along with the boiling water?“

I don’t really know about that. I believe Crispin said the measurements from Aprovecho equipment was unreliable.

Other than that, the PEMS was breaking down all the time at Prakti, and I believe there are other cases where it happened.

Best,

Xavier