[Stoves] Going back to 3-Stone Fire [Was Re: Chinaandcookstoves]

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 20:31:08 CST 2017

Xavier,

I am surprised to read that you don’t know whether you disagree with the sensors, computer graphs, and filters along with the water boiling portion of the test.  I did not specify Aprovecho’s equipment in my question.  I tested the same stove on both Aprovecho’s and Lawrence Berkley National Lab’s equipment, and the tests both showed a very clean stove.  Does the disagreement include Lawrence Berkley National Lab’s sensors, computer graphs, and filters along with the boiling water portion of the test?  What exactly do those who disagree with the WBT, disagree with, just the water boiling portion of the test or the overall test?  Is the Controlled Cooking portion of the test also included in this disagreement?

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10