[Stoves] Top lit updraft combustors

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:03:39 CST 2017

Nolbert and all,

I just want to thank you and the others for looking into the use of TLUD
technology for masonary heaters.   Nice website for the MH Association
http://www.mha-net.org/

I would be delighted to work with you and the MHA in any ways that
incorporate either TLUD stove technology or other methods (such as
modified flame cap that is not yet being studied) that emphasize
pyrolysis and therefore also have strong interest in the resultant
charcoal.   Maybe there is or will be a small group of such
enthusiasts.  If so, count me in.

I live in Illinois, but that puts me into the North America focus of
your group!!

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com