[Stoves] Top lit updraft combustors

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:43:25 CST 2017

On 19 December 2017 at 21:05, Nikhil Desai <pienergy2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Xavier, Andrew:
>
> Dean is very much active with GACC - in the D-Lab cookbook or CCF 2017
> dinners.
>
> If GACC has been requiring WBT and certain equipment and manuals that
> correspond to WBT, it makes sense to claim "ISO certificates".
>
> These are private choices.

The trouble is we are holding this discussion on this list,
contributions are voluntary. If people don't wish to reply then , as
you say it is a private choice.

Both Xavier and Crispin have pointed out that I was wrong about the
development of the WBT and Aprovecho picked up the baton and ran with
it.

Not that that affects my views on it either way.

Andrew