[Stoves] Going back to 3-Stone Fire [Was Re: Chinaandcookstoves]

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:39:45 CST 2017

Tom:

I provide advice when asked by those can act upon them.

My direct contacts remain private unless the person I contact urges me to
make the content public.

Please suggest which offices I should visit in Washington, DC and what good
that would do. I am unable to travel elsewhere in US at this time. I am
easy to reach and any factual or logical errors in my writings can be
exposed right here on this list.

Could you please identify 10-20 of the 200 odd projects you mentioned with
evaluation reports, so I can start with the first paper I volunteered for
last week?

Then I can contextualize my second planned essay for a particular economic
geography where new types of applied R&D and stove/fuel programs might be
effective.

I don't see any theory or hopes of change in the ISO TC-285 or WHO Indoor
Air. I should try to go to Geneva and Eschborn, Vienna. Maybe after 2018 is
over. I am still waiting to see if UNF continues to be secretive, evasive,
unaccountable fiefdom of Ted Turner.;

What do you advise?

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai