[Stoves] WBT controversy

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 08:50:11 CST 2017

Dear Ron:

What parts of my 30 October post on a policy perspective on TC-285 process
and DIS 19867-1 do you disagree with?

Please don't tell me you disagree with everything I write. I hope you pick
out specific assertions and rebut them with evidence or, if evidence is not
available, with logic and even anecdotes.

It may not be obvious to you, but I usually write in a very measured
manner, and definitely so when I give policy advice.  I can defend what I
wrote to a diligent finance minister who has to choose where to put his
people's money and what their development aspirations are (not the blather
coming from the UN and its specialized agencies.)

I have a detailed version with comments on specific text in DIS 19867-1.
Please let me know if you are interested and whether it would be worth
sharing on this list.

Thanks,

Nikhil