[Stoves] Going back to 3-Stone Fire [Was Re: Chinaandcookstoves]

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:19:44 CST 2017

I am a newcomer in this list. maybe I am wrong, but I can see from Nikhil's
posting great insight on human nature and human affair. Stove design
technology alone is not enough. especially when there is really some
corruption or conspiracy there. We need insight of human nature and be
sober, it is helpful rather than hurtful.
anyone who feel hurt can defend themselves. it is free speech, this is the
good part, helping truth always, Nikhil have no authority to silence
anyone. authority based on truth and free speech is always good.

if anyone feel annoyed by Nikhil, he can complain, or repute his post by
reasoning. if Nikhil is wrong, he must fail. since he is alone, and others
is so many.

so I support your complaint Tom.