[Stoves] Charcoal burning in stoves

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:26:49 CST 2017

Char coal burning irons have been common here since the Japanese time
before WWII.
As a boy my m other use solide cast iron one simply heated on a wood stove
of fire. They were used to iron the bed before sleep in sub zero weather in
between the served as door stops.

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Charcoal-Iron