[Stoves] Fwd: Woodgas stove proposal for Haiti --- follows from: Fwd: Update on the Alliance's work in Haiti

harryha321 harryha321 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:31:31 CST 2017

Paul and all,
If Paul's new TLUD stove need to be made locally, I can help your stove made and marketed. There can be divided in two regions: norther region in Gonaieves and southern region in Port-au-Prince.
This is my suggestion based on my experience in Haiti reconstruction projects.
Best regards,
Harry HaPartners With Haiti

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> Date: 2017-02-08  4:36 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Stoves and biofuels network <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>, biochar at yahoogroups.com Subject: Fwd: Woodgas stove proposal for Haiti --- follows from: Fwd: Update on the Alliance's work in Haiti

    Dear all,

    Below is my correspondence with the GACC leadership about stoves in
    Haiti, plus two attachments of interest.

    I have hopes that the quite clean gas-burning TLUD woodgas stoves
    have an opportunity to be included in the forthcoming plans and
    efforts in Haiti.  Please forward this message to anyone who might
    be able to assist.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

            Woodgas stove proposal for Haiti --- follows from: Fwd:
              Update on the Alliance's work in Haiti

            Date:
            Wed, 08 Feb 2017 15:29:40 -0600

            From:
            Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu>

            To:
            Haiti <Haiti at cleancookstoves.org>,
              rmuthiah at cleancookstoves.org, Ranyee Chiang
              <rchiang at cleancookstoves.org>, Leslie Cordes
              <lcordes at cleancookstoves.org>, Doc Anderson
              <psanders at ilstu.edu>

      Dear GACC leaders,

      I appreciate receiving the GACC's message below and the FAQ
      document about Haiti, and its open invitation for participation.
      WHOM DO I CONTACT IF I WISH TO GET
        INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT?

        Please contact Haiti at cleancookstoves.org
        for more information on the initiative.

      Please receive this input for the planning of cookstove work in
      Haiti.  I am quite sure that the GACC, the Canadians and others
      will find the "Woodgas Proposal" to be of interest.

      I look forward to working with you and others who can incorporate
      TLUD woodgas stoves into a Haitian solution.

      (Until 17 Feb I can only be reached by email, with limited access,
      but please do not delay any contacts.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu