[Stoves] Fwd: Woodgas stove proposal for Haiti --- follows from: Fwd: Update on the Alliance's work in Haiti

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 8 15:36:16 CST 2017

Dear all,

Below is my correspondence with the GACC leadership about stoves in
Haiti, plus two attachments of interest.

I have hopes that the quite clean gas-burning TLUD woodgas stoves have
an opportunity to be included in the forthcoming plans and efforts in
Haiti.  Please forward this message to anyone who might be able to assist.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com