[Stoves] Canada assistance to Haiti

Haiti haiti at cleancookstoves.org
Tue Feb 14 16:14:24 CST 2017

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question. While Global Affairs Canada recently announced a significant investment in Haiti to empower women and youth, they are still working through their processes to determine the level and nature of investment around cookstoves in Haiti, which could take several months to determine.  We will continue to keep the cookstoves and fuels community updated through the previously-shared FAQ<http://cleancookstoves.org/resources/476.html>, which will be updated and distributed once new information is received.

Kind Regards,

The Alliance Haiti Team