[Stoves] Fwd: Rebecca Vermeer sent you a video: "Cooking Performance of Eco-Kalan Tincan TLUD Stove"

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Thu Feb 16 11:08:43 CST 2017

Dear Paul and All,
I am very pleased with this stove and happy to share. I am presenting this stove at Geres' Stoveplus Academy 2017 on Feb 20-25 in Iloilo, Panay Island, Philippines. The venue is at Central Philippines University.

Regards,
Rebecca

Rebecca Vermeer sent you a video: "Cooking Performance of Eco-Kalan Tincan TLUD Stove"

Rebecca Vermeer has shared a video with you on YouTube

Cooking Performance of Eco-Kalan Tincan TLUD Stove
by Rebecca Vermeer
Cooking Performance of Eco-Kalan Tincan TLUD Stove

Help center • Report spam

©2017 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066