[Stoves] Advocacy action: ask the GACC to stop promoting the WBT (Xavier, Frank)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:08:14 CST 2017

Ron:

I would like to correct myself.

I wrote "I don't think GACC - a private unregistered entity - has no
standing of any "official recognition" in the US."

I meant to write "I don't think GACC - a private unregistered entity - has
a standing of any "official recognition" in the US."

I regret the confusion if any. You probably got what I meant.

Nikhil