[Stoves] Sun Buckets: off topic news, introduction

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:14:41 CST 2017

Ron and all,

I am studying the limited info about the Sun Bucket, and finding enough
to agree that it could well be compatible with TLUD stoves (and to a
lesser extent with other biomass stove-types.).   So it is not
"off-topic" if, as Ron says, it can relate to biomass stoves.

I doubt that it is only $50 if including a 1.5 meter solar dish.

I will report back after I have direct contact with the company.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com