[Stoves] Carbon credits for biochar

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 11 22:27:04 CST 2017

Hello??    Hello?????   Anybody home?????

I sent the message below three days ago.   It is about financing of
cookstoves and about carbon credit recognition for charcoal in to soil
(biochar).   I thought that this was an important topic. Maybe I did not
write clearly.

Thus far I have receive exactly ONE reply, and it was off-list.
Additional replies would be appreciated, whether pro or con or neutral.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com