[Stoves] Kimberley gasifier stove?

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:58:24 CST 2017

Adam & Magolazi:

The Kimberly is not a cook stove.  They are sold at heating stove shops in
my area.  It is primarily designed as heating stove for small spaces (the
Tiny Home /RV market interest), although the top will accommodate a small
teapot or kettle to warm via radiant heat.  The Grizzly & Cubs by Cubic are
other options secondary combustion design options for heating and placing
small kettles on top.

These stoves were first designed for marine heating applications (dry heat)
and have been adopted  by the RV and Tiny Home communities, due to their
ability to reduce condensation compared to LPG in RV's, trailer homes,
boats, etc....

Lots of folks are working on combination heating and cooking stoves and
there are lots of them already on the market.  The International market
already has large numbers of natural draft and fan stove combination heat
and cook stoves.

The Asian market offers numerous manufactures and have cooked on these
designs for decades too.  Crispin at New Dawn Engineering has numerous
designs under development here on the list as do numerous others:

http://www.newdawnengineering.com/website/opening.php

Regards,

SilverFire Disaster and Recreation Stoves & Cookware LLC

www.silverfire.us