[Stoves] Advocacy action: We get WBT SICK ! How much "FIRING HOURS "do you have ?

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sun Jan 22 17:38:59 CST 2017

Dears,

      I play the year around ! With all tipes and sizes of wood .

For my TLUDs the CHAR amount depents on WOOD TYPE ,SIZE, DRYNESS !!!

Char separation is easy by water FLOTATION and drying wheighing .  THIS IS
MY addition to the advocatery .

Now you can use WBT to real used weight of wood minus its water content for
a certain stove .

The carbon/wood factor is found in a lab with Wood+ H2SO4  pure ,leaving
only carbon to wash dry and weighing .

For PINEAPPELS we get no char .  For acacia 8x8x20 cm it could be .

        For a world test procedure you must oblige a wood type  :known ,age,
size description,and drynes or start a bureau of standards and sell your
WOOD STANDARD!

(As they do for nuc. Minerals ,for a lot of money ..Think ! the soil of
Kazakstan plus figures sells for money .)

Regards

Frans