[Stoves] News 24 Jan 2017: Joint Research on air pollution of Mongolia

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 26 08:28:47 CST 2017

Nikhil, and all,

Thanks for your three recent valuable messages with comments about
published articles that I would otherwise not have seen.    The articles
show about China, India, Mongolia and their efforts at solutions.
Electricity solution in China.

You wrote:
> World isn't going to wait around for "better biomass stoves".

Those "better biomass stoves" are already here.   These are the TLUD
woodgas stoves.   I will be presenting this (with much explanation) at
the ETHOS meeting on Saturday night.   And it will be reported to the
Stoves Listserv as fast as possible.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com