[Stoves] Steam cooking (Re: Frans)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:56:09 CST 2017

Andrew,

A converter program I use says that 10 PSi  (pounds per sq inch) is
equal to    0.6804596  atmospheres   which is
14.696 PSI  = 1 atmosphere.

Something seems incorrect that 10 PSI is the pressure inside an active
pressure cooker about to reach 120 deg C.

Please help me understand.

Should we also include some SSI metric measurement equivalent to 10
PSI?   Either way, it is still the same issue.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com