[Stoves] News 23 Jan 2017: Scrapping the worst pollution-emitting stoves could prevent 22.5 million early deaths by 2100

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:43:53 CST 2017

Dear Frank,

"We cannot make and present a test procedure now."
We don't need to! The HTP and CSI protocols already exist and are ready
to be used. Prakti managed to switch from WBT to HTP pretty easily.

What's the point in testing if you cannot trust the results? You'll have
to do it all over again.
Testers should rather go fishing instead, that's a better use of their time.

Best,

Xavier