[Stoves] Chinese stove photo sequence

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Fri Jan 27 13:12:10 CST 2017

Neil,

You have just outlined the necessary variables that need Limits determined and added stove features to burn biomass. Once that has been done the field workers can characterize the fuels available and we see if your stove would be an appropriate candidate. I don’t think the set of lab tests need be as complicated as it first seems. This is still to be determined.

Thank-you!

Frank

Thanks

Frank