[Stoves] Fwd: Auto-Damper

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 19:22:46 CDT 2017

	“Apro” has been a part of this list as long as any group I think (this list is now “adult” - more than 21 years of existence - thanks to owner Tom Miles) .  Still active with all the important stove work going on globally.  I recommend joining the “Apro”  mailing list, if you are not yet on it.

	But they (this maybe written by Dean Still?) offer a unique challenge below on a very important topic..

	Any new ideas to pass on?

Ron