[Stoves] Mt. Kenya solar cooker project

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 00:58:12 CDT 2017

Hello Paul and Idris,

Thank you for the good work.I hope that you also kn ow of the work Ms.
Faustine Odaba "Mama Solar" is doing in Kenya and around East Africa (she
has been to Uganda several times to promote solar cookers) through her NGO
NAREMAWA.

Thanks.

In Service,

*Nolbert Muhumuza*

*Co-Founder & CEO*

St. Noah Church of Uganda,
Makerere Kikoni (Opposite Caltec Academy)

PO Box 40127, Kampala, Uganda.

O: +256-751-292686
M: +256-776-346724

Skype:  nolbertm