[Stoves] Mt. Kenya solar cooker project

Ingelore Kahrens tutaonana at onlinehome.de
Sun Jul 23 16:15:43 CDT 2017

Dear Paul Arveson,

thank you for your offer to collaborate in our efforts to promote solar
cookers which I will gladly take up. I have exchanged experiences and
ideas with Louise Meyer for some years and we like working together. In
fact, we talked on the phone a few days ago.

I am flying to Kenya on Wednesday to check on our new appropriate
technology training institute. Today I made a "Lightoven Upcycling"
panel cooker which I will take along for testing. I will also meet with
Mr. Godfrey Mawira who was involved in the big solar cooking event at
Kakuma refugee camp. Once I am back I will post an update on my blog.

Cheers,

Ingelore Kahrens