[Stoves] Peer-reviewed proofs for profs (Re: Ron Larson)

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 09:51:14 CDT 2017

Nikhil, list and 7 new additions:

	See below.

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 10:39 PM, Nikhil Desai <ndesai at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>
> (I deleted the earlier thread, which the list owner had rejected in the first place. Let me just continue this discussion between two strange cases.)

	Agreed;  list moderator Andrew Heggie did reject (over the word “strange” topic).  But, my response (not knowing of the rejection) was not - so this whole list has seen both.

	My response made one main request - for Nikhil to supply one peer-reviewed citation in support of his stove-health positions on this list.  He has again failed to do so.

	I find nothing new in Nikhil’s latest non-response.  So I will stop asking him to supply any citation.

 	In the absence of some support for Nikhil,  I suggest this list assume that there is an important measurable stove-health connection.  Wiser decisions can then be made on how to improve stove users health.

Ron