[Stoves] PM emissions from engines

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Jun 7 18:25:36 CDT 2017

Dear Nikhil

I must arise to defend my paltry self:

>…For one, Crispin's tools (so far, from what I can tell) are limited to space heating stoves.
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D2DFBD.3221BAD0]
Cooking stove, winning the 2004 DISA Chairman’s Award for Industrial Design
>For another, LPG surely gives convenience that kerosene pressure stoves don't
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D2DFBD.3221BAD0]CO/CO2 = 0%
Low pressure FSP kerosene stove with fingertip control, auto-extinguishing if overturned, barely detectable CO, multi-pot capability from one elevated tank, no pumping required, cannot leak gas, can’t explode. The lowest cost version was $3 plus a plastic Coke bottle.  Old men reported it cured their winter time emphysema. Is that a pill?
This photo is also useful to offer evidence to people who claim kerosene can’t be burned cleanly in a simple stove or lantern. It depends on the lantern, right?