[Stoves] PM emissions from engines

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:15:02 CDT 2017

Ok, my apologies. How many of these stoves did you sell? And why didn't
they sell in millions?

"This photo is also useful to offer evidence to people who claim kerosene
can’t be burned cleanly in a simple stove or lantern. It depends on the
lantern, right?"

*** Of course. But there are leaks. Used to be, wedding processions in
India paraded through the village with some people carrying kerosene
pressure lanterns - Petromaxes, they are called - on their heads. Some
three years ago, I saw one parade with LED lanterns on their heads. And
some 15 years ago, I had seen in Jaipur lots of trucks with generators on
board moving behind the parade and extending lights.***

"The lowest cost version was $3 plus a plastic Coke bottle.  Old men
reported it cured their winter time emphysema."

*** Coke bottles do wonders. Gods are crazy. ***
(Re the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy.)

Nikhil

l[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]