[Stoves] Dung cakes

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Thu Jun 15 13:21:45 CDT 2017

VERY GOOD FRANK !

       We whrite one PAGE to adhere to  the KORAN / BIBLE ……

0   COOKING INSIDE ON “ 3 STONE FIRE WITH DUNGE IS DEATLY DANGEROUS

1 Never burn dunge alone .

2 Sun-dry dunge for 3 months.

3 Cut in 2”pieces

4 START A TLUD WITH WOOD TWIGS !

5 Ad slowly 50 % dung with 50 % twigs as no  more then 20% cold  fuel mix inside the HOT stove .

6 Never use a TLUD without a chimney to the outside  .

7 Lost heat from a TLUD outside the room ,can be used to extra drying dunge !

8 Dry gras and dunge  dont give flame to  burn the near fuel ; so we need co-burning withe flaming fuel !

9 Dry looking is not dry !

10 Dry is:if no weight los occur at 110 ° C  after 1 hour !

   AMEN

Have a HEALTY MEAL  with DUNG COOKING ON A  TLUD ,BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP HEAT MASS !!

F.