[Stoves] Fuel Management - Bamboo Sawdust

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:22:23 CDT 2017

Dear Tony,
we extrude briquettes of charcoal powder by using a modified meat grinder
fitted with nozzles and a 1 h.p. single phase electric motor. You can see
the photograph in our web site www.samuchit.com. As binder we use flour of
cereal grains boiled in water. In your message you mentioned that the
bamboo was treated. What is the nature of the treatment? If it is a
chemical treatment, would it produce noxious fumes when the bamboo is
burned?
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)