[Stoves] Kenya: To use or not to use fuelwood?

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 05:31:22 CDT 2017

Dear Tom,
ethanol too produces carbon dioxide when it burns. In fact all fuels do
that. Wood is renewable. Anybody can grow it. The convenience of using wood
is that it can be used as fuel in an unprocessed condition. Stoves are now
available that burn wood without producing smoke.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)