[Stoves] Stove Conf in Poland this month

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue May 2 09:29:07 CDT 2017

Stovers,

This link will give you the program, and one (of several) title that
says:   The Heating+Cooking and Coal Heatstoves Summit.    So there is
at least a significant part of the agenda about COAL.   What will be said?

http://ccacoalition.org/en/events/stoves-summit-addressing-black-carbon-and-other-emissions-stoves-globally?utm_source=May%202017%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=May%2017%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

Agenda mentions
Tami Bond (keynote speaker)
GACC
Mongolia (?? Crispin's co-workers ??)
and much more.

TWO points:
1.  Why has this not been mentioned before on the Stoves Listserv??
2.  I hope that someone who attends can give us pointers to key
presentations, etc.   Specifically, I would like to know if the WOODGAS
(TLUDs etc) stoves even get mentioned, and if so, in what way or context.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com