[Stoves] Wattle cuttings - some more corrections regarding the ELSA stove

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun May 7 18:43:22 CDT 2017

Christa,

Thanks for the description and the links. The BocharPlus project also
evolved into the African Biochar Partnership (ABP) which was created a last
year. Dr. Bah Saho, ECREEE, is the director of that project and also a
director of the International Biochar Initiative. We are currently
discussing way in which IBI can support ABP.

Tom

Chairman

International Biochar Initiative

 <http://www.biochar-international.org/> Biochar-international.org