[Stoves] Energy poverty and shack fires

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:29:21 CDT 2017

Crispin:

In Afghanistan, I have seen LPG being filled by the street side into small
cylinders. (Bamian 2010).

And people cooking with such small cylinders on the banks of Band-e-Amir.
(Also 2010).

I picked up some tidbits on LPG supply chains. Don't remember.

Of course, it struck me that LPG - despite whatever casualties - marketed
better all around than dung stoves.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(India +91) 909 995 2080