[Stoves] Reminder of the Stove list mandate

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri May 12 00:03:01 CDT 2017

Nikhil (7 times),  Crispin (3 times)  Cecil (1 time) and list (0 times):

    1.   The statement of topic intent for this list (found at http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/ <http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/>) is pretty simple:

“Our site is dedicated to helping people develop better stoves for cooking with biomass fuels in developing regions.”

   2 <http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/>.   In the 11 messages today from you three I did not find a single word that meets the above list statement of purpose.   All of your messages were written only to each other and responding to prior day emails by each other.   I believe it is not a coincidence that the remaining hundred of stove-list members chose to contribute nothing today.

Ron