[Stoves] Stove Conf in Poland this month [COMMUNIQUE, non-paper]

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:29:37 CDT 2017

Crispin:

Ever wondered how cognitive dissonance is recognized?

We wouldn't have a stove movement for boiling water instead of cooking.

Or a campaign for subsidizing gas and electric companies - phenomenally
corrupt just about anywhere - in the name of aDALYs.

What is cooking but moral corruption of public health?

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(India +91) 909 995 2080
*Skype: nikhildesai888*