[Stoves] How to make smokeless coal?

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:05:14 CDT 2017

Darpan:

Please re-read. I did not cite power generation as a commercial customer class.

I am glad to learn that CIL has "domestic coke" sales. A lot of coal sales to households and small businesses in Jharkhand are not from CIL and not coke.

In fact, energy statistical sources are singularly un-informative about qualities, quantities, and technical characteristics of the fuel cycle at the small user level.

Often misleading, though that discovery happens by chance. The NSS "data", or DHS "data", used by many publishers including our erstwhile Planning Commission, aren't free of patent errors either.

Households - difficult to define precisely - are not the main users of coals for direct combustion. Still, CEEW in New Delhi had a good multi-state survey of household energy use in India around 2014. Try to get the primary data; their report was an exercise in PR for foreign expert class.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
+91 909 995 2080
Skype: nikhildesai888