[Stoves] "Stealth fires" and Wendelbo and TLUD history

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun May 28 10:25:24 CDT 2017

Crispin,

That is the third different year you have stated.   I will base my
commnets on the 1987 date.

The correction of the date means:

1.  1987 preceeds Wendelbo's stated 1988 start.   Therefore, it did not
come from him.   An no realistic chance to have been influenced by
Reed's work that stated in 1985.

2.  So it all boils down to you finding some evidence about what you saw
in Kampala in 1987.   No evidence means it is only what you say you
remember of what you think you saw 30 years ago, and that does not make
it into the recorded history of what is now called TLUD technology.
Evidence please.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com