[Stoves] Fine Particulates from a Selection of Cookstoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed May 31 07:44:07 CDT 2017

Tom,

The provided link for the cookstove aticle actually leads to an article
about dairy cows.

And a search on Google to find      A characterization of the relative
size and quantity of fine particulate emissions from a selection of cook
stoves.   did not provide the link.

Please provide the link that matches the abstract.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com