[Stoves] Fine Particulates from a Selection of Cookstoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed May 31 11:22:31 CDT 2017

All,

Thank you to Nikhil for providing the correct link.

Unfortunately, the full article is behind a paywall.   $40 to too much
for me to pay just to know what are the
> 11 fuel-stove combinations covering a variety of fuels and different
> stoves are investigated for UFP emissions and PNSD.
I am interested in knowing if those 11 included what I consider to be
the better versions of TLUD stoves, both natural draft and forced air.
Can anyone with access to the article please send to us the info on what
stoves were included?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com