[Stoves] Fwd: Infosylva 20/2017

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 15:45:35 CDT 2017

	I have just finished the article below (other material excised for clarity) and recommend it - especially on charcoal.  There is one brief mention of TLUDs - but not of the connection of biochar produced by TLUDs to their second title topic:  food security.

	I have also written to the authors, alerting them to the word “biochar”, and will keep you informed if there is further discussion

Ron

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Infosylva <Infosylva at fao.org>
> Subject: Infosylva 20/2017