[Stoves] Declaration about Woodgas

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 8 20:28:26 CST 2017

Xavier,

Thanks for the expression of support.

It is not a Resolution, so there is no voting.

You may sign any copy.   We are not keeping a list of who sign.

What is more important is to tell others about it and to express your
support (as you have done, and as I hope you will do more of in the
future.).

And most important is to be suportive by actions. such as participation
in Woodgas stove projects, etc.

So, your support is highly valued.  Thank you.

Only yesterday did I return from India (GACC Forum and then 9 days at
the TLUD (woodgas) project in West Bengal near Kolkata.  Passed 40.000
Champion TLUDs, and increasing at 3000+ per month.  More messages will
follow.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com