[Stoves] Declaration about Woodgas

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Nov 8 20:42:31 CST 2017

Dear Paul

That is very encouraging news about the project. I am happy to hear sales are 3000 per month. Do you have an expected working life for the stove?  What parts fail first?

Are you aware of any production issues such as quality control as the numbers get larger?

I believe this project needs to be written up in a way that provides an analysis of the conditions that must be in place to go forward. Having one working example is always 10 times better than talking up the first one.

Thanks
Crispin

Only yesterday did I return from India (GACC Forum and then 9 days at the TLUD (woodgas) project in West Bengal near Kolkata.  Passed 40.000 Champion TLUDs, and increasing at 3000+ per month.  More messages will follow.