[Stoves] Help! Are there insulated biogas stoves?

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:11:24 CST 2017

Hi Karolina,

Not sure about an insulated open cooking pot style biogas stove but I do
know that Dom from Flexi Biogas in Karen has converted a few of our
charcoal bread/roasting ovens to run on biogas - (
https://www.facebook.com/flexi.biogas/photos/a.915645935150742.1073741829.898477960200873/1421840007864663/?type=3&theater)
with good results. There also is a lady from the Permaculture Institute of
Kenya in Athi River who has a dual fuel (charcoal and biogas) oven of ours.

Perhaps you can try get in touch with them if you havnt already?

Best,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 23321, Lower Kabete 00604, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.