[Stoves] News: Why a clean cooking campaigner chooses the kitchen to save the planet

Anil Rajvanshi anilrajvanshi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:47:21 CST 2017

Yes I think I met him. He is paid handsomely by these papers (Rs. 10/word).
He had no clue at all about the conference or its content. I think he was
more interested in getting the bites from VIPs. I tried to engage him but
he was not interested since the VIPs (specially the fair skinned ones!
except Radha) were more interesting and newsworthy.

Cheers.

Anil

Anil K Rajvanshi, Ph.D.
Director and Hon. Secretary
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road,
P.O.Box 44, Phaltan - 415523
Maharashtra, India

cell:+91-9422402326 (BSNL)