[Stoves] Air pollution in cities

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Nov 20 04:05:31 CST 2017

Well done Anil,
regards from Entebbe city. where I just had to close the window to avoid the smoke coming over from the neighboring  compound. They are trying to burn the rubbish and the leaves they swept together this morning. As everything is wet after from the rain, you can imagine the smoke from the smoldering fire.  That is daily practice in many places, not only in East Africa

Christa